Multivitamin With Lutein
K Free Daily is a complete multivitamin that now contains 500 mcg of lutein. Lutein is a carotenoid vitamin and is considered a powerful antioxidant. Lutein has been linked to improved eye related diseases, these diseases include:
- age-related macular degeneration
- retinitis pigmentosa.
Lutein is actually accumulated in the retina, the tissue in the eye that is damaged by Age Related Macular Degeneration. Some research suggests Lutein may decrease the risk of developing colon cancer, breast cancer, type 2 diabetes, and heart disease.
Foods High in Lutein
Your foods that are the stoplight colors (green, yellow, and red) will contain the most amount of lutein. Some examples of high lutein-containing foods include:
- Kale (high in vitamin k)
- Turnip greens (high in vitamin k)
- Collards (high in vitamin k)
- Spinach (high in vitamin k)
- Broccoli (high in vitamin k)
- Romaine Lettuce (high in vitamin k)
- Brussels Sprouts (high in vitamin k)
- Okra (high in vitamin k)
- Vegetable juice (high in vitamin k)
You may notice that many of the foods that contain Lutein are high in vitamin K. If you are taking a blood thinners, adding K Free Daily to your daily routine will allow you to get additional Lutein in your diet without worrying about taking in too much vitamin k. There are no drug interactions between lutein and Coumadin (warfarin), and lutein has not been shown to alter INR. While K Free Daily multivitamin was created specifically for patient’s taking anticoagulants, it can safely be taken by individuals who are not on blood thinners.
Get your bottle of K Free Daily today!
Specials: Save big when you sign up for the free bi-monthly subscription program! www.kfreedaily.com/buy-now
- Get your first bottle for $19.99 (savings of 33%!) and each auto-renewal bottle is $22.50 (savings of 25%!)
- OR Get Free Shipping on Amazon! AMAZON LINK