FREE Get Your Bottle of K Free Daily Today!
Sign up for the subscription program today and receive your first bottle for a savings of 33% off our regular price! All auto-renew bottles are 25% off our regular price! + Get a FREE 8 day pillbox by signing up ($10 value, yours FREE)! Or Save 16% on a non-subscription order!!
K Free Daily is a complete multivitamin without vitamin K or other nutrients shown to affect INR or the way your blood forms a clot.
K Free Daily was formulated and developed by a pharmacist and a Mayo Clinic registered dietitian.
Over the years, the creators of K Free Daily shared the frustration of their patients who struggled with the inability to find a multivitamin that was safe to take with their anticoagulation medications. K Free Daily is the solution to this problem that has plagued patients and health care providers for decades. With the developer’s combined knowledge and expertise on medication, cardiovascular disease, drug-nutrient interactions, and nutrition, each ingredient and their amounts were thoroughly researched to design the perfect multivitamin for patients on anticoagulants.
Get K Free Daily Today: The Complete Daily Multivitamin Without Vitamin K
Benefits of K Free Daily:
- K Free Daily is designed for people taking anticoagulants AKA “blood thinners”
- K Free Daily will not affect INR or the amount of time it takes for your blood to form a clot
- K Free Daily does not contain vitamin K or other nutrients shown to affect INR
- It is safe for people taking anticoagulants to start or stop this unique multivitamin at any time without worrying about changes in INR
- K Free Daily is made for both men and women
- K Free Daily is the only multivitamin designed by a pharmacist and a registered dietitian exclusively for use by patients taking anticoagulants
- K Free Daily is made with USP grade ingredients and manufactured in a GMP certified facility
- The vitamins and minerals are in an easy to swallow vegetable capsule to increase nutrient absorption
- Most Americans do not eat the recommended amount of fruits and vegetables daily. A complete multivitamin can help prevent nutrient deficiencies.
- K Free Daily is recommended by doctors, pharmacists, and registered dietitians
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.